at The Spine Worx is as easy as clicking the buttons below (not for established patients).
- A reservation deposit is required to secure your spot for a new patient time slot
- Reservations deposits are non-refundable
- Additional fees may be added for services performed day of visit, see below
New Patient Appointment Reservation (non-refundable) $52.00
New Patient Exam $52 (reservation payment is applied to the exam fee)
X-rays $30.00 per view
Exercise and Massage are based on time spent
What to Expect...
Be prepared for something different! When you first arrive at The Spine Worx, you may not even believe you've come to a clinic. We may not be "traditional," but we promise, it's the "right place" to be!
On your first visit, you'll fill out papers in the large and unique reception room. When you've finished, we'll review the information, and then we will sit down with you to discuss it. Next, we'll then do some traditional evaluation (reflexes, movement, etc.), as well as some high-tech evaluation procedures
that will help us identify your problem, such as:
- Paraspinal Infrared Scanning — To evaluate the part of the nervous system that coordinates internal organ function and general physiology. It's painless, quick, and provides a lot of useful information.
- Biostructural Analysis — To look at the mechanical loads from head to toe. This helps us figure out a starting point and develop exercise and rehab protocols.
- X-Rays — So we can see what's going on with the framework inside.